Buy or Rent
You have the option to license the system or to rent it (SAAS).
You may host it yourself or with any third party ISP of your choice.
Remy offers a fully managed hosting service using the Microsoft Azure platform.
You can either use the standard iSpec solution containing various standard modules which are highly configurable or you can opt for a customised version adapted to your very specific requirements.
Deploying your solution
Remy provides a full range of implementation services to ensure your solution is deployed quickly and effectively ensuring the success of your roll-out.
The following services – amongst others – are essential to the successful implementation of the system in no specific order:
- Business process analysis
- Configuration of the system to match your requirements
- Population of the Master Library and creation of the templates to be used for tenders and other RFXs
- Business process re-engineering (if required)
- Documenting of new business rules to include the iSpec solution
- User training
- Development of a support plan
- Solution support
- Roll-out assistance
Every iSpec implementation is unique, but includes a basic methodology and project plan.
Key factors included in each implementation and managed within iSpec itself are:
- Project Charter
- Project Scope Statement
- Project Management Plan
- Risk Management
- Project Team Communication Plan
- Project Plan (Detailed SOW)
- Milestone Schedule
- Business Process Change Management
Following this methodology and depending on the size of the organisation, implementation can take 4-6 months until first tender. Smaller implementations can be up and running with 6 weeks.